We just got back from Ryan's first Thanksgiving holiday. Rather than spread the travel out across the entire holiday season, we decided to hit both sets of grandparents during Thanksgiving. This has made for a fun, busy week and a great start for what promises to be a hectic year's end. Over the holiday, Ryan also had a whole bunch of firsts:
- First visit with all sorts of family, including three great-grandparents.
- First time south of the Mason-Dixon line.
- First three airplane rides. (He travels really well; He basically did not cry at all!)
- First time to touch his knees and feet.
- First trip to Whataburger and his first two trips to Mexican restaurants.
Ryan was quite the little trooper and a big hit with everybody he met. We've put some pictures up here. We hope everybody had a good Thanksgiving holiday and wish everybody a happy holiday season!